Custom Search

Sunday, January 04, 2009

I’m Ready To Go Right Now!

Happy (late) holidays everyone! It’s 2009 and I have a degree just like a real smart person! Finally! Senior year of college is the opposite of senior year in high school, as it’s very intense. Now I have to find a job or something. Goodness! It’s been like… 11 months since I’ve gotten to write about things that we like to waste our time reading! Yay for the celebrity side of news!

John Travolta’s Son
Oh no! What a depressing way to start the year. At only the age of 16, actor John Travolta’s son, Jett, passed away over the new year holiday. A “caretaker” found his body in the bathroom. Upon initial inspection, it is believed that he fell and hit his head on the bathtub. Jett has a history of having seizures so right now they’re guessing that’s what made him fall. An autopsy is being planned for Monday, though, so hopefully they can find out what happened for certain and at least get some peace of mind that way. Losing a child has to be one of the absolute worst things to ever have to experience, and I can’t even imagine the grief they must be feeling. Jett is to be buried in Florida following his funeral services.

A Spears Wedding
Let me reassure you right now that it’s not what you think. This time it’s Britney’s oldest brother, Bryan, getting married. What a relief, right? The wedding was on New Years Eve. Brian Spears married Graciella Sanchez {Jamie Lynn’s manager (Jamie Lynn has a manager?)} in New Orleans and it sounds like all were present. Britney and her two sons, Jamie Lynn, her fiancé, and her daughter, as well as the divorced parents Lynne and Jamie. There was no sign of a Kevin Federline in sight, so this means everything could only go well! It kind of makes me wonder what they were playing at the reception. Do they play some of Britney’s songs? Also, how crazy would it be to marry into that family? Graciella is now Britney’s sister-in-law. At least she waited a year for things to calm down, I suppose. That was smart! It sounds like she has been working with the family so she already knows what she’s getting herself into!

Playboy Problems
Who would have ever thought that the Girls Next Door would ever move out before Mr. Hefner died?! Not me! I would have assumed he was so old that these three blondes would be his last, but he finds a way to stay alive and gather more girlfriends every time. Girlfriends number 1 and 3, Holly Madison and Kendra Wilkinson, have officially moved out of the Playboy Mansion and have been replaced by twins! Apparently Bridget Marquardt still resides there, though. Not only has he found new girlfriends, but there are also rumors of financial problems on the horizon. With the internet, it’s easy to see how this is possible as I’m sure all magazine and newspaper companies are struggling. Having said that, do you think it’s possible that the girls were only with him for the money? Hm… Holly is now dating “magician” Cris Angel and Kendra is engaged to pro ballplayer Hank Baskett. When she gets married this June, Hugh will be walking her down the aisle and Holly and Bridget will be bridesmaids. I think it was funny that they tried to deny the rumors of a breakup at first, but that’s what happens when the stars want reality show ratings. I wonder what expenses Playboy could possibly cut? Bikini waxing? And what could they cut from their wardrobe expenses? The girls already wear so little! I don’t know how their clothes could get much smaller! And they definitely shouldn’t cut the pool cleaning funds… I don’t even want to know what goes on in the Grotto. It will be interesting to see what happens here as time goes on.

Well, it’s time to write resumes and find a job so I’ll be over here if anybody needs me or wants to hire me. That would just be fantastic! Bye for now!

2 comments:

Jack said...

KYYYYY!!!! OMG!!~ welcome back!~ it is awesome to have my partner in crime back on the typewriter or laptop as it may be...
this post is exactly why I chose you to be my celebrity blogger, you don't buy into the smear campaigns and always find a positive note to pull from while remaining typically HILARIOUS!~
with all the mudsling going on about Jett Travolta, I thank you for remaining respectful to his family at this tragic time, and our hearts certainly go out to them.
Well KY, it is my hope you find a job, but one with plenty of free time so you can continue to contribute here on Asphalt! WELCOME BACK KY!

KyDust said...

Yay! Thank you, Jack! It's weird to not have school and actually have spare time on my hands. I could get used to this! I really want my Master's though, but am so far in debt that I can't afford it right now sadly. Oh well. Some day! =)